To create a website, you have several turnkey solutions. Of course, some are more powerful than others and offer interesting functionalities. In any case, we are going to list you some very popular tools and software for creating a website.
Software to create a website
Certainly, on the Net, you will be able to find a variety of software for creating a website. However, we will give you some of the most used tools: WordPress, Strikingly, Magento, Blogger, Joomla, Wix, Adobe Dreamwaever, Drupal, Prestashop, Bitrix, FrontPage, Weebly, Jimdo and Typo3.
However, the advantage of using CMS software is that it is intuitive and easy to use to create your own website and to make updates. Moreover, they do not require any particular skill, only basic HTML knowledge. However, the choice depends on several criteria, including the complexity of your project and your needs.
But how do you choose your software?
With all the website creation software currently available, choose a tool capable of creating a platform that meets your expectations! Here are some criteria to take into account:
- the design: privilege the software which allows you to realize a neat, modern and attractive design!
- the functionalities: this is a detail that you should not take lightly. Make sure that the proposed functionalities are suitable for your website!
- SEO: check the SEO settings because a successful website is a well referenced website.
- the proposed medium: it must be easy to use
- the responsive website: this is very important nowadays. Having a responsive website design right from the start is a major asset. So, don’t neglect this detail which can quickly boost the traffic on your page.
- the version: you can choose between the free and the paid version
So, make comparisons and select the software that best suits your needs.
Good to know!
Of course, the quality of the website depends largely on the software used to create it. However, it is essential to study the project carefully before implementation. For a successful website, make sure you define a target, a budget, an objective (is it a commercial website, a showcase, a personal website?), a graphic charter, etc. You will see! A well-developed project can bring you added value!